Coming This Week - Let's Do Some Journeying

So how many New Year's resolutions have we all bailed on so far? Here's hoping you guys are still going strong. I am killing my "healthy" resolution: I had a salad today for lunch! Technically two salads...One of them was chicken salad, you know with the mayonnaise and deliciousness, but it has salad in the name so it has to be healthy, right? And anyway the other salad was a spinach salad with fruit, and bacon, and a light vinaigrette, did I mention the bacon, and it was delicious, with bacon...Hmm, might need to tweak my definition of healthy a bit.

This week the first installment of My Journey is going to get an update and there will be a second installment!

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.