Coming This Week - Little Slice & Dice and Who Knows What Else

I just started back to work last week and this week I'm increasing my hours plus starting cardiac rehab! This is all great and I seem to be handling everything quite well so far, but it is an adjustment from being on medical leave for over a month. And the reason that I'm sharing is because I have not yet come up with a plan for this week's posts and I'm using that as my excuse.

I do know that this week I'm planning on sharing some details from my surgery. And I've got a copy of the blow by blow medical notes so we'll see what I can do with that! As for a third post, well your guess is as good as mine!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.