Finally Believing!

Right before I went in the hospital I told you about the Believe Race that I was asked to photograph.

It was a rather gloomy day for a race, but there were many brave individuals who showed up to support Holy Family and a few of them even came in fun outfits.

I had hoped to get all of the photographs processed and online before my surgery, but I ran out of time.
I've been working my way through the images since I got released and I am super excited to say that all of the images will be up on my race website this afternoon!
Even though I had wrapped my camera up in several plastic bags, carried an umbrella, and continually wiped off my lens I still ended up with some soft photographs from the constant drizzle.  Hopefully Holy Family and the dedicated racers will still enjoy the photographs, I think there are some fun ones.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.