Slight Hold on My Journey

I hate to but I'm going to have to bail on the latest My Journey post, but just until next week. I managed to stash my medical notebook containing the surgery records somewhere smart and didn't find it until it was to late to write a good post...unless I was going to make something up and I really want these posts to be entertaining but informative, so I need the actual surgery record to ensure that I get the facts correct, or I wanted to stay up all night and I'm working on getting into a good sleep routine, so that's a no go. There will be an extra post next week to make up for this week, so check back. Have a great weekend!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.