Coming This Week - Paper Art, My Journey After Surgery, and Jon's Joke

This week I'm going to share the second piece of paper art from January. There will also be some post surgery things to know and we'll finish up with Jon's latest joke.

I had to share: The company that I'm working for now was closed on Monday (no, that's not all I'm sharing). My aunt came into town for the weekend, which I knew meant a lot of family time but it was ok because I had Monday to do all of those things that you put off doing until the weekend. And yet I woke up Monday morning cursed because it was later than when I normally get up and got myself all worked up before I remembered I had the day off. Yep, I'm a genius.

Posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.