Jon's Jokes - The Future

For the next several weeks you guys are going to get an extra post each week inspired by my new friend Jon. Jon and I met at cardiac rehab and he likes to tell me jokes, which I am excited to share with you. First up:

An elementary school teacher was asking her class what they wanted to do when they grew up.
"What do you want to do when you grow up Mikey?"
"When I grow up I want to be a lawyer and move to California and make lots of money. I'm going to get married and I'll give my wife all the clothes, jewelery, and money she could want," said Mikey.
"That's ambitious Mikey. And what about you, what do you want to do when you grow up," the teacher asked the next student.
"Marry Mikey."

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.