Postponing My Last My Journey Post

It's been a busy week and I want to generate a meaningful, thought-provoking final entry to this series. You know, something to match the seriousness of the My Journey entry where I told you about me telling the cute anesthesiologist how my younger brother says that I snore so loud I sound like a freight train. Yep, that's some quality, scientific information there. Anyway, I am going to spend some time this weekend crafting this masterpiece. I think I'm overselling this and need to bring expectations back down, so I'll throw it all together last minute, slap some artwork together, and call it a day.

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.