Coming This Week - ?

I had planned on sharing photographs of the final show of the Odysseus Chamber Orchestra this week, but my weekend plans were totally sidelined by a stomach virus.  I managed to make it through most of a wedding shower that my mom threw Saturday morning before I gave into the blech feeling and had to bail, and the rest of my weekend was spent feeling nauseous, puking, or sleeping.  (Yep, if that sentence doesn't get a million suitors to my door then I don't know what will.  What guy doesn't want to hear all about a girl's "digestive pyrotechnics?")  So, I think we'll all be a little surprised to see what pops up on the blog this week...

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.