Coming This Week - Wedding Wonders, Tablescapes, and Wild Things!

I went to a friend's wedding the other weekend and I managed to keep my camera in my proverbial pants...for the most part.  I couldn't resist a flower photo and a few of my fun placeholder (it's covered in glitter, so you know it came home with me!).  But I left the rest up to the professionals and enjoyed a beautiful wedding.  A big congratulations to Becca and Michael!

Speaking of flowers, later this week I'm going to share with you some of the lovely and unique floral arrangements that my mom did for the bridal shower she threw and how you can use vintage silver vessels to create amazing tablescapes.  We're also going to look for wildlife among Janice's zinnias.  With all this talk of flowers I have to ask: What is your favorite flower?

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.