Little Bit Random - Toilet Talk

I am hoping you all will reassure me that I’m not the only one in the world with neurotic bathroom etiquette.
I understand that there are people who really use use public restrooms.  That is totally fine.  I’ve been that person a time or two myself.  Granted, I always smell like unicorn farts, aka cotton candy and glitter, so…But when I’m not that person and I walk into a smelly restroom I have to fight the impulse to tell anyone that happens to come in after me or that I run into in the hallway as I’m leaving, that it wasn’t me.  I’ll own my own with my head down, eye contact avoiding, rushed exit, but I don’t want to own anyone else’s unicorn farts.

Does that make me crazy?

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.