Oh Dear, Wait Until You Hear This...

One of my friends was out to dinner this past weekend with two friends.  Now my friend has a rather strong accent that she calls rednecky, but I call it southern.  So it's not too surprising that their waitress, a girl around 18, asked where my friend was from.  After answering north Texas my friend asked the waitress if she was a native Texan.  And what happened next will crush your soul a little bit...

The waitress said no, she wasn't a native Texan, she was from Houston.  And at this point in the story I cried!  But wait, it gets worse!  My friend managed to keep it together and not laugh or cry as she informed the waitress that, in fact, Houston is in Texas, so she is a native Texan.  The waitress then said, "Oh, I didn't know that."  And I died!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.